NYNE Mechanical’s maintenance solutions deliver the technology, support, and expertise that you need to keep your plant operating safely and reliably. Our seasoned team of experts are trained to identify the root cause of recurring problems in order to provide long-term strategic solutions that lead to operational excellence.
Powered by Emerson
Powered by Emerson, the world’s leading valve manufacturer, further strengthens our capability to identify issues more quickly and to repair to a much higher standard. Our in – house valve training has been certifying many in the industry for decades while our safety training and process ensures full compliance with OSHA. Our technicians are trained to leave the workspace better than it was when they began working on it
Equipment That Delivers Quality, Reliability, and Efficiency
We utilize the industry’s leading diagnostic and repair equipment that delivers better quality, reliability, and efficiency – saving you time and money. We provide a full spectrum of isolation (line) valve repair services by utilizing our highly trained in-house resources, extensive equipment, and robust network of facilities to supplement our in-house capabilities.
Isolation Valve Services
- Ball Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Plug Valves
- Gate Valves
- Globe Valves
- Check Valves
- Many More
Below are just a sample of our machining and welding capabilities. NYNE Mechanical is prepared to go above and beyond to repair your products to the highest standards.
- Up to 36-inch local horizontal engine lathe turning capacity
- OD/ID turning /boring/threading
- Valve stem / actuator stem nut turning and threading
- Acme and ISO threads are our specialty
- Vertical milling, keyway cutting, coupler design and machining
- Reconditioning, trace cutting, blue check inspection, and lapping of cages, plugs, seats, discs, and stems
- Replacement part manufacturing – stems, plugs, seat rings, packing followers and packing glands
- Stellite© Hard face replacement
- Certified welder IAW ASME Section IX
- Dye penetrant and blue check inspection accomplished with every repair
- Butter passes included, 309SS or Inco625 as appropriate, prior to hard face weld deposition.
- Flange facing and portable machining available
- Gasket surface weld repair and re serration machining IAW ASME B16.5
- Valve body cavitation excavation and weld repair, seat landing re machining
- Valve bonnet stuffing box excavation, welding, and re machining
- Broken stud removal
- Pressure seal machining, valve body honing, inner bonnet seal angle trace turning
- Pressure relief valve nozzle and disc repair machining
- Motor Operated Valve / Gearbox mount design and manufacturing