We Tackle the Root Cause and Not Just the Effect
It’s our training, process, and technology that set a new standard for quality in valve repair.
Our in-house valve training has been certifying many in the industry for decades; our safety training and process ensures full compliance with OSHA; quality standards are set to manufacturer specifications; and our diagnostic and repair equipment have the capabilities to identify issues more quickly and repair to a much higher standard.
- Valves are repaired to manufacturer specifications.
- Better diagnostic and repair equipment delivers better quality, reliability, and efficiency — which saves you time and money.
- While working on site, our technicians are trained to leave the workspace as good or better than it was when they began working on it.
- We have strict OSHA adherence for our crews.
Safety Relief Valve Repair & New Assemblies
- ASME Section VIII V/R Shop Repair
- ASME Section I Shop Repair and Test Only Recertification
- ASME Section I Field Service Testing using our Accutest Assist Device
- ASME Assembler– New Anderson Greenwood & Crosby Valves made to your specifications
- Mobile Field Service Trailer allowing ASME Section VIII testing in the field.
- Safety Relief Valve Asset Optimization Programs
- Asset Tagging
- Wireless Monitoring of Safety Relief Valves
Isolation Valve Repair
- Ball Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Plug Valves
- Gate Valves
- Globe Valves
- Check Valves
- Field Machining
- Resurfacing/Machining Seat Landings, Flange Facing
- Removal of Broken Studs/Nuts
- Seat Ring Removal Replacements
Pneumatic & Electric Actuator Repair
- MOV “Motor Operated Valve” Repair
- MOV Diagnostics
- MOV Stem Nut Wear Diagnostics
- MOV Shop/Field Retrofit Services
- MOV Mechanical Failsafe Retrofits
- Pneumatic Actuator Repair
- Pneumatic Actuator Shop/Field Retrofit Services
- Gearbox Repair